Sunday, May 22, 2011

"When you realize how perfect everything is, you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky"

On May 4th I went back to the city for a follow up PET scan.  My scan was scheduled in the morning, and I had to wait until the afternoon the following day to get my results.  Those 30 hours seemed to last forever...but it was worth it!  Cancer free...all three spots gone!  Now it's back to setting and acheiving goals... and living life!


Goals for 2011-2012:
  • Sky dive
  • 1/2 Marathon
  • Finish my degree (taking my last class now) and attend convocation
  • Spend a week on the beach
  • Trip to Banff
  • Visit Allison in Australia

1 comment:

  1. love love love this post!!!! I am soooooooooooo happy that you have your health! And that I made your goals list!! Knock 3 of those off at once when you come here, we can sky dive ON a beach in Aus! WHOOOOO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete