Monday, April 11, 2011

"Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing”

I can't believe that it has already been 2 months since my last treatment.  I have been feeling really good and am anxious to get my life back!  I just recently booked my PET scan for May...and then the fear hit me.  I am terrified for this appointment.  The fear of the unknown along with the waiting game is difficult to mentally process.  You try to stay busy and keep your mind clear of all the negative thoughts, but it seems inevitable to be scared.  Along with being scared comes the emotionsand I have been really emotional...mostly sad and scared of dying.  Again...it's the unknown.  My step-mom e-mailed me a link to a you-tube video which of course brought me to tears...ok maybe to sobbing, but it was beautiful and inspirational too.  For that reason I wanted to share the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfcKvevod3k

No comments:

Post a Comment