Monday, April 11, 2011

"Commit to be fit"

I decided that I should start getting some excercise...start out small and work myself back into the routine.  As the dietician had told me, all of the weight that I had lost was my muscle mass not fat.  And believe me I felt it.  I felt like a fat skinny girl.  Sure I looked smaller...but I looked a lot jigglier too...and jigglier in all the wrong places!  After about 4 days of doing a few minutes (5 minutes) on the eliptical and some (maybe 20) crunches on the ball, my best friend had a great idea.  Her idea...let's do Insanity together.  What was my response...why not!  I mean in reality, when have I ever really taken things slow...I'd rather just jump right in.  Let's just say the fit test alone kicked my butt.  It has been three weeks since we started and I can definately see some results...even with taking some "extra" and "extra long" breaks during the exercise.  I mean watching the video should count for something too...right?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment