Sunday, September 4, 2011

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss"

...Or rather strap yourself to someone else and scream like hell!  At least that is what Summer and I did.  One goal accomplished and it was amazing.  Summer and I jumped from 9000 ft with the crew from Adventure Skydiving.  Highly recommended.  I was super excited until the door of the plane opened, I had a moment of "omg...shit...why the hell did I want to do this?"  A moment was all it was because before I knew it I was free falling screaming "OH MY GOD!"  The free fall wall exhilerating, once the shute opened it was calming and the view amazing, and the landing was incredibly soft, even though we were still coming down quite fast.




 




Goals for 2011-2012:
  • Sky dive
  • 1/2 Marathon
  • Finish my degree (taking my last class now) and attend convocation
  • Spend a week on the beach
  • Trip to Banff
  • Visit Allison in Australia



No comments:

Post a Comment